Entertainment | Books | June 2006
|Beach Book Butlers Serves Up Best Reads|
The perfect day at the beach: crashing waves, salty breezes, warm sand and a good book. But what if you forget your book?
|The perfect day at the beach: crashing waves, salty breezes, warm sand and a good book.|
Beginning in June, Beach Book Butlers at eight Marriott and Renaissance Caribbean and Mexico resorts will offer free beach-theme books to guests.
Five book titles for adults and five for children will be available at every beach, and books can be returned on the beach or to the front desk at checkout.
Destinations offering the book butler include Aruba, Curacao, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta.
• Amber Beach by Elizabeth Lowell
• The Beach House by James Patterson
• Beach Girls by Luanne Rice
• Gift From the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
• McNally's Puzzle by Lawrence Sanders
• Beach Day by Karen Roosa
• Curious George Goes to the Beach by H.A. Rey
• How Will We Get to the Beach? by Brigitte Luciani and Eve Tharlet
• Lottie's New Beach Towel by Petra Mathers
• Pigs on a Blanket by Amy Axelrod