Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - ExPats in Vallarta, a fun and friendly group of Puerto Vallarta residents and visitors, has announced this month's schedule of happy hours and events.
During the month of October, ExPats in Vallarta will be having Happy Hour gatherings every Tuesday from 5-7 pm at the following locations:
• Tuesday, October 1st at Las Adelitas Restaurant in Fluvial, near Costco
• Tuesday, October 8th at El Andariego Restaurant in Colonia 5 de Diciembre
• Tuesday, October 15th at Champions Sports Bar at the Marina Marriott Hotel
• Tuesday, October 22nd at Las Adelitas Restaurant in Fluvial, near Costco
• Tuesday, October 29th at El Andariego Restaurant in Colonia 5 de Diciembre
A Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, October 10 at Las Adelitas in Fluvial near Costco. Advance reservations and purchased tickets for the dinner are necessary.
A Wine and Appetizer Evening is scheduled for Thursday, October 24th in the Marina area.
To make reservations for the Dinner and Wine & Appetizer Evening email sarawise45(at)gmail.com.
The local group of Expats in Vallarta is open to all residents and visitors from other countries. The purpose of the group is informal fellowship and assistance for expats living in Puerto Vallarta and around Banderas Bay or those considering moving to the area. There are no membership fees or requirements; everyone pays for only what they order. It's a great way to meet new friends. Join us!
For more information, to join the group, or for insight on what others have experienced during their move to Puerto Vallarta, visit ExpatsInVallarta.com.