Costalegre, Mexico - Escape to paradise and enjoy miles of private beach, spectacular sunset and starry skies at Las Alamandas Resort. Located 80 miles south of Puerto Vallarta along Mexico's famed Costalegre coast, Las Alamandas is Mexico's ultimate escape.
All-suite Las Alamandas is set within its own secluded and pristine 1,500-acre nature preserve on Mexico's Pacific coast, midway between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo. The weather is balmy, the water warm for swimming and water sports, and guests can choose from numerous activities - from hiking and boat excursions to surfing and horseback riding.
• Welcome cocktails and tropical fruit platter
• Daily Continental Breakfast
• Picnic set-up on a private beach
• Tequila Tasting
• Use of all of the fantastic installations and exclusive amenities at Las Alamandas
• 3rd night FREE in the Suite of your choice - Garden View: $275 USD/night, Ocean View: $410 USD/night, Ocean Front: $425 USD/night, Master Suite: $560 USD/night
Prices are based on single or double occupancy and are valid for September 12 through 21, 2014. Tax and service are additional. Children 12 and under stay free. Minimum two-night stay required. Applicable to new reservations only.
Escape from the city to white sandy beaches by the Pacific Ocean. Celebrate Mexico's Independence. Create memories that will last a lifetime with your friends, your family, or that special someone at spectacular Las Alamandas Resort.Las Alamandas Resort is Mexico's ultimate escape. Owned and operated by Isabel Goldsmith-Patiño, this chic private estate offers its guests the highest standards of personalized hospitality in an exquisite tropical setting.
Click HERE to learn more about Las Alamandas Resort.