Riviera Nayarit, Mexico - The fifth annual Punta Mita Beach Festival, an adventure weekend that brings together the best beach activities with all the natural beauty and adventure that Riviera Nayarit has to offer, is set to take place this weekend.
Hosted by Punta Mita luxury resort and residential community and Punta Mita Ocean Sports, this true celebration of summer in paradise is set for August 12-13, 2017, so get ready to enjoy life, play, eat, drink and dance under the sunny skies of Punta Mita and, of course, continue the celebration with fabulous parties under the stars.
The Punta Mita Beach Festival 2017 will showcase the and signature dining options and extensive recreational experiences available to Kupuri Beach Club residents and guests through the Ocean Sports program. The schedule offers one-of-a-kind, exciting family opportunities like underwater treasure hunting and inflatable beach soccer. The Ocean Sports program also spotlights its range of diverse water sports and wellness events including yoga, windsurfing, paddle boarding, derby races and more.
This will all be complemented by a variety of signature drinks prepared by the Riviera Nayarit's Mixology Ambassador, Israel Díaz, a selection of tequilas by Tequila Patrón, lots of ice-cold Corona beer, and dance music by DJs Mauricio Lemus and Omar Covarrubias.
A host of additional special guests include:
• Zaira Gomez, Yoga Master and Director of Yoga Institute Mysore India
• Adam Finer, SUP pioneer in Mexico and Punta Mita Ocean Sports director
• Veronica Finer, competitive SUPer and former Mexican Champion in the Technical Surf Race Discipline
• Fernando Stalla, named 2012 Surfer of the Year by the Mexican Federation of Surfing
Established Punta Mita Chefs such as:
• Julio Curiel of The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
• Sigi Anguiano of El Alquimista Cocktail Room
V Punta Mita Beach Festival Participation Costs
The Punta Mita Beach Festival pass includes all water sports & daily events as well as food & beverages as specified between 9 am and 8 pm each day. Pricing is as follows:
• $800.00 MXN + 16% tax + 15% service charge per person, per day
• 2 day Punta Mita Beach Festival Pass for $1,400 MXN + 16% tax + 15% service charge
*50% off for children under 12. 20% discount for Punta Mita Premier Club Members