Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico - Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. ("GAP") has announced preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of December 2018, compared to traffic figures for December 2017.
During December 2018, total terminal passengers increased by 10.4% at the Company's 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 13.2%, while international passenger traffic increased by 6.9%.
Domestic Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
International Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
Total Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
*Passengers in Tijuana who use CBX in both directions are classified as international.
Highlights for the Period:
Seats and Load Factors:
In December 2018, GAP registered a 3.9% increase in the number of seats available compared to December 2017; while load factors for the month increased by 2.5 percentage points, from 79.5% in December 2017 to 82.0% in December 2018.
• Guadalajara to Tapachula: Volaris
• Puerto Vallarta to Panama City: Copa
• Puerto Vallarta to Quebec: Sunwing
• Los Cabos to Las Vegas: Frontier
• Los Cabos to Ottawa: Sunwing
• Tijuana to Chihuahua: Aeromexico
• Tijuana to Ciudad Juarez: Aeromexico
• Tijuana to Culiacan: Aeromexico
• Montego Bay to Hamilton: Swoop
• Montego Bay to Detroit: Spirit
• Montego Bay to Sudbury: Sunwing