Guadalajara, Mexico - Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. ("GAP") announced preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of June 2019, compared to traffic figures for June 2018.
During June 2019, total terminal passengers increased by 9.0% at the Company’s 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 10.1%, while international passenger traffic increased by 7.4%.
Domestic Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
International Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
Total Terminal Passengers (in thousands):
*Passengers in Tijuana who use CBX in both directions are classified as international.
Highlights for the Period:
Seats and Load Factors: In June 2019, GAP registered a 3.6% increase in the number of seats available compared to June 2018; while load factors for the month increased by 440 basis points, from 83.4% in June 2018 to 87.8% in June 2019.
• Aguascalientes to Chicago Midway: Volaris
• Guadalajara to Durango: Volaris
• Guadalajara to Querétaro: Volaris
• Hermosillo to Cancún: VivaAerobus
• Hermosillo to Los Cabos: VivaAerobus
• Puerto Vallarta to Ciudad de México: Aeromar
• Puerto Vallarta to Las Vegas: Sun Country
• Puerto Vallarta to Phoenix: Volaris
• Puerto Vallarta to Querétaro: Volaris
• Los Cabos to Las Vegas: Sun Country
• Los Cabos to Tijuana: VivaAerobus
• Tijuana to Cancún: VivaAerobus
• Tijuana to Mazatlán: VivaAerobus
About Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico