Entertainment | Restaurants & Dining
|Ring in the New Year at No Way José!|
Patrick Harrison - PVNN
December 28, 2010
Vallarta’s “Best New Restaurant” in 2010 has selected a few of the year’s favorite dishes and put them together on one special menu for New Year’s Eve. What a better way than spending the last night of 2010 at No Way José!
|No Way José! is located on the south side of downtown Puerto Vallarta at 5 de Febrero #260. Seating is limited so make your reservations today by calling (322) 223-2853 or online at NoWayJoseMX.com.|
Special New Year’s Eve Menu
Soup - choice of:
• Diego’s Shrimp Bisque
• Cream of Setas
• Sopa de Nopal (cactus soup)
Salad - choice of:
• Mixed Holiday Salad
• Banana Pepper stuffed with Ceviche
• Macho Mussels
Entreé - choice of:
• Tuna - seared tuna coated with pecans and almonds served with a pineapple and ginger chutney
• Beef Medallions – tender medallion bathed in a dried fruit and green pepper sauce with essence of raicilla
• Classic NWJ! Chiles en Nogada – poblano peppers stuffed with ground beef and dried fruit, covered with a pecan and almond cream sauce, garnished with pomegrante seeds
• Camarones Santana – Shrimp sautéed in garlic, fine herbs, white wine and cream served on a bed of white rice
• Xochimilco Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breast – Chicken breast stuffed with spinach sautéed in garlic, mushrooms and Chihuahua cheese bathed in corn truffle sauce
• Mahi Mahi Carlotta – Grilled Mahi Mahi filet on a bed of sautéed pumpkin blossoms in a creamy mango and mandarin sauce
• Supreme Veggie Enchiladas – Au gratin enchiladas in a red sauce stuffed with spinach sautéed in garlic and olive oil
Dessert - choice of:
• Chocolate Symphony – chocolate cake with a trio of sauces: white chocolate, dark chocolate and red berries
• Berries and Cream – Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries with heavy sweet cream
649 per person includes:
• 4-course menu
• Complimentary glass of champagne
• Traditional 12 grapes at midnight
• Live Music from 8:00 pm - 1:00 am
• Reservations required 50% deposit
• Special discounts do not apply on special events.
• Cash only please.
No Way José! is located on the south side of downtown Puerto Vallarta at 5 de Febrero #260. Seating is limited so make your reservations today by calling (322) 223-2853 or online at NoWayJoseMX.com.
Born in Seattle, WA, Patrick Harrison has been living in PV since 2003. Drawing on his experience in entertainment, radio, retail and sports marketing in major US cities, Patrick opened his own business here in Vallarta, P. Gringo Marketing & PR, a successful Public Relations Firm that targets the English-speaking tourist and local communities. You can contact Patrick at patrick(at)pgringo.com
Click HERE for more articles by Patrick Harrison.