Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico - To celebrate 20 years of serving delicious Austrian cuisine to locals and visitors alike, one of Puerto Vallarta's favorite restaurants, Kaiser Maximilian, will be offering some of their old time classics and a four-course prix fixe tasting menu through May 14, 2015.
Kaiser Maximilian has been part of the Zona Romantica fine dining scene since 1995. "I was part of the restaurant's opening team, says Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomera, "and I'm proud to be part of the restaurant's 20th anniversary."
For the tasting menu, Chef Palomera is preparing some of Kaiser Maximilian's classic dishes, which were crafted by Andreas Rupprechter, the restaurant's founding chef.
Kaiser Maximilian's Four-Course Tasting Menu
$395 Pesos (approx $29 USD) per person
• Marinated Salmon with mixed greens and quinoa
- or -
• Tempura Shrimp with curried couscous and cucumber raita
• Potato Cream Soup with mushrooms, fine herbs and dark bread croutons
- or -
• Potato Gnocchi with mushrooms and spinach, truffle sauce
• Fish Filet with fettuccini, green peas sauce and hibiscus essence
- or -
• Beef Tenderloin with red flannel hash, peppercorn and Hollandaise sauce
• Cottage Cheese Strudel with vanilla ice cream
- or -
• "Black Forest" dessert, chocolate cake with cherries and chocolate ice cream
"I would like to welcome all of our long-time clients to our anniversary celebration," says owner Andreas Rupprechter, "and I hope this promotion encourages other to try our restaurant for the first time."
Come celebrate Kaiser Maximilian's 20th Anniversary with innovative dishes that merge new and old world cuisine. In addition to the restaurant's a la carte menu, the special tasting menu will be available through May 14th during dinner, which is served from 5-11 pm.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.