Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - There's a touch of Europe in Puerto Vallarta, where elegant dishes are expertly prepared with quality ingredients. Kaiser Maximilian is celebrating 20 years as one of the city's finest restaurants and you can join in the festivities.
It is the 11th year for Vallarta Restaurant Week, which runs through May 31st, and it gives people a chance to sample some of the best food in Banderas Bay at exceptional prices. Kaiser Maximilian has participated every year, and this year offers three courses for $299 pesos with choices for each course. They are also extending the promotion's end date to June 5, 2015.
"The standard for Restaurant Week is 3 choices for each course," says Owner/Chef Andreas Rupprechter, "but I've decided to give diners even more options for the same low price." He lets you decide between 6 appetizers, 6 entrées and 5 desserts.
The food brings a certain creative flare, and at its heart, Kaiser Maximilian is about familiar flavors crafted by their expert culinary team and served in a European bistro atmosphere by the restaurant's friendly and knowledgable waiters.
Kaiser Maximilian's Restaurant Week Menu is served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm.
• Spinach Strudel with mixed greens and tomatoes
• Marinated Beets & Carrots, mixed berry sauce, fine greens and goat cheese
• Onion Soup with white wine, toast and grated cheese
• Garlic and Herb Bread Soup
• Red Cabbage Cream Soup with roasted duck crust and a potato dumpling
Main Course Choices
• Fish Fillet with risotto, cauliflower and smoked chilies
• Chicken Breast with rosemary on mashed potatoes, mustard-seed sauce and garlic roasted vegetables
• Roasted Leg of Veal on glazed vegetables, Spätzle and cream sauce with mushrooms
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes and Austrian salad
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin covered with Austrian onion rings and sautéed potatoes
• Rahmschnitzel, sautéed pork loin escallops with homemade noodles & mushroom sauce
• Strawberry Royal, yogurt ice cream with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream under a caramelized sugar crust
• Vanilla Ice Cream covered with a hot crepe, chocolate sauce and pecans
• Austrian Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Copa Maximilian, vanilla and pecan ice cream, bananas, Kahlúa and whipped cream
The regular a la carte menu will also be available.
Kaiser Maximilian features mouth watering Austrian and European cuisine developed from authentic family recipes. Restaurant Week gives you a chance to try many of the dishes offered at an excellent price.Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.