Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Celebrate Mexico's Independence Day with a special menu at Si Señor Beach Restaurant. Enjoy great food and great times with friends and family during this festive holiday.
Executive Chef Víctor Manuel Castañeda Romero has created some special dishes for you to enjoy at a great price. There are two courses and choices for each course plus a beverage for $300 pesos. The menu will be served on September 15 and 16th, from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
'Viva Mexico!' Menu at Si Señor Beach
• Jicama Tacos filled with Panela and Guacamole
• Smoked Marlin Empanadas with a side of Mixed Greens and Chipotle Dipping Sauce
• Grilled Arrachera with Guacamole, Beans, Tortillas and served with various Salsas
• Tamarind Fish Filet with Seasonal Veggies and Mashed Sweet Potatoes
• Your choice of one beer or one Guanabana Margarita, our new house drink.
The price does not include the tip.
There is also a 2 for 1 special on all cocktails made with Traditional Cuervo Tequila and the beers, Corona, Pacifico or Victoria.
Find a spot on the beach or in our sand-free covered dining room, and join the celebration at Si Señor Beach Restaurant, right on Los Muertos Beach.Open daily from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm, Si Señor Mexican Restaurant is located on Los Muertos Beach at Amapas 114, in front of the Hotel Emperador on the South side of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations, call (322) 222-0577, send an email to SiSenorBeach(at)gmail.com, or visit SiSenorBeach.com.
Click HERE to learn more about Si Señor Beach Restaurant.