Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - It is a special time of year to be shared with family and friends. Celebrate Christmas Eve and enjoy a sumptuous feast with your loved ones at Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta. The European bistro atmosphere and attentive staff will only add to the festive experience.
Owner Andreas Rupprechter and Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer have created wonderful selections for this occasion. It is a four course meal with choices for each course. The price is $590 pesos per person, which does not include the tip.
This is the Christmas Eve Dinner Menu for Thursday, December 24, 2015 and it is served from 6 to 11 pm at Espresso Bar and in the Main Dining Room.
First Course (select one)
• Brussels Sprouts Salad with Caramelized Pears
• Classic Caesar Salad
• Spinach Strudel
• Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
Second Course (select one)
• Calamari Stuffed with Quinoa & Romesco and served with Hearts of Palm
• Duck Confit Salad
• Lobster Bisque
• Ravioli with Fennel Filling
Third Course (select one)
• Roasted Turkey Stuffed with Bread, Nuts & Dried Fruit; Pumpkin Purée & Cranberry Sauce
• Sea Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée and Chimichurri Sauce
• Red Snapper with Lobster Sauce
• Braised Short Rib with Celery Purée and Black Gold Bark
• Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola, Vegetables and Au Gratin Potatoes
Fourth Course (select one)
• Sour Cream Cheesecake
• Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Tart
• Chocolate Pot de Crème
• Chocolate Panna Cotta with Hazelnut Biscotti
• Linzer Tart
This is the set menu for this meal. Spaces fill up quickly, make sure to make your reservation today for a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at Kaiser Maximilian, (322) 223-0769 or 222-5058.
Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnacht, Joyeaux Noél!
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.