Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - December 31 is the last day of 2015 and many people want to celebrate in a big way. Traditions range from eating 12 grapes at midnight in Mexico and Spain to burning bonfires of Christmas trees on the street in the Netherlands to banging bread against the walls and doors of your house to chase out bad luck in Ireland.
Start your own New Year's Eve tradition in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Join in the fun at Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant and ring in 2016 with flair and a wonderful meal. Owner Andreas Rupprechter and Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer have developed a multi-course meal sure to satisfy. There is a wide variety of flavors.
The dinner begins at 8 pm and the price is $1400 pesos per person, about $88 USD. Savor every course of this magnificent meal.
Kaiser Maximilian's New Year's Eve Menu
• Marinated Beets and Carrots, Mixed Berry Sauce, Fine Greens and Goat Cheese
• Calamari stuffed with Quinoa and Romesca with Hearts of Palm & Red Pepper Jelly
• Red Snapper Fillet with Risotto and topped with Shrimp Sauce
• Braised Short Rib, Cauliflower Purée, Persillade & Black Gold bark
• Sour Cream Cheesecake in a Coconut Crust with Rum Poached Pineapple & Strawberries
To further enliven the evening there will be a DJ mixing some of the best dance music in town. A truly festive experience.
Reservations are highly recommended 223-0760 or 222-5058.
Make one of your New Year's resolutions to enjoy the fine European-style dining at Kaiser Maximilian more often.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.