Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - There's a touch of Europe in Puerto Vallarta where elegant dishes are expertly prepared with quality ingredients. Kaiser Maximilian is celebrating 21 years as one of the city's finest restaurants and you can join in the festivities.
Now in its 12th year Restaurant Week, which runs May 15 to 31, 2016, gives people a chance to sample some of the best food in Banderas Bay at exceptional prices. Kaiser Maximilian has participated every year, and this year offers three courses for $349 pesos and there are choices for each course. They are also extending their end date, which will be June 3, 2016.
The food brings a certain creative flare, and at its heart, Kaiser Maximilian is about familiar flavors crafted by their expert culinary team and served in a European bistro atmosphere.
Here is the Restaurant Week Menu and it is served at Espresso Bar from 12 noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 6 to 11 pm.
• Tossed Garden Salad with fresh herbs and toasted pumpkin seeds
• Fennel Ravioli with prosciutto, mushrooms and tarragon sauce
• Onion Soup au Gratin with white wine and toast
• Chicken breast on rosemary mashed potatoes, served with mustard-seed sauce and garlic roasted vegetables
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin covered with Austrian onion rings, and served with sautéed potatoes
• Sautéed shrimp, grilled fish fillet and chicken, served with rice-stuffed bell pepper and chipotle sauce
• Strawberry Royal, yogurt ice cream with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream under a caramelized sugar crust
• Austrian Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
The regular a la carte menu will also be available along with a special 21st Anniversary a la carte menu, neither is included in Restaurant Week.
The restaurant will be closed for vacation and renovations from June 3 to July 12, 2016 and both Espresso Bar and The Main Dining Room will reopen on July 13, 2016.
Kaiser Maximilian features mouth watering Austrian and European cuisine developed from authentic family recipes. Vallarta Restaurant Week gives you a chance to try many of the dishes offered at an excellent price.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.