Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Kaiser Maximilian is celebrating 22 years as one of the city's finest restaurants so, in addition to participating in Vallarta Restaurant Week 2017, which runs through May 31st, they'll be serving their special $399 peso, three-course menu for lunch and dinner through June 8th.
Now in its 13th year, Restaurant Week gives everyone a chance to sample some of the best food in Puerto Vallarta at exceptional prices. Most of the participating restaurants offer three courses with three options for each course, but Kaiser Maximilian gives you more choices.
"The standard for Restaurant Week is 3 choices for each course," says Owner/Chef Andreas Rupprechter, "but I've decided to give diners more options for the same low price."
At Kaiser Maximilian, you can choose between 5 appetizers, 6 entrées and 4 desserts - all developed from authentic family recipes. The restaurant's Austrian cuisine is expertly prepared with quality ingredients by their expert culinary team and served in an European bistro atmosphere.
• Duck confit salad, sherry vinaigrette, squash, pear, greens
• Caesar salad with crispy potato croutons
• Cold cucumber cream soup with radish and caviar
• Onion soup with white wine, toast and gratinated cheese
• Calamari, hearts of palm, quinoa, romesco and chile ancho oil
Main Course Choices:
• Beef tenderloin, creamy gorgonzola cheese, vegetables, mushrooms, potato gratin
• Beef tenderloin, tomato tart tatin, mushrooms, asparagus, mint, sauce bordelaise
• Roasted leg of veal, vegetables, Spätzle and cream sauce with mushrooms
• Fish fillet with baby potatoes, vegetables and lemon-cilantro oil
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes and Austrian salad
• Rosemary Chicken breast with mustard seed sauce, served with mashed potatoes and garlic roasted vegetables
• Warm pecan chocolate bourbon tart with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream
• Sour Cream Cheesecake, coconut crust, pineapple, strawberries
• Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Panna cotta, passion fruit sorbet, marinated berries
Kaiser Maximilian's Restaurant Week menu is being served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm through June 8th. The restaurant will be closed for vacation from June 9 to July 18. Both the Espresso Bar and the Main Dining Room will reopen on July 19, 2017.
"I would like to welcome all of our long-time clients to our anniversary celebration," says owner Andreas Rupprechter, "and I hope this promotion encourages other to try our restaurant for the first time." The regular a la carte menu is also available.Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.