Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - On June 12, 2015, The Jazz Foundation opened its doors in Puerto Vallarta. It didn't take long for this live jazz and cultural venue overlooking the Malecón to become a popular place to enjoy the view, great food, classic Jazz Club cocktails and live performances.
From June 9th through 11th, The Jazz Foundation will be celebrating 24 months of bringing live music and culture to Puerto Vallarta with a tribute to Mexican Jazz musician, drummer and producer - the king of the versatile style - Ferdinand Toussaint, and you are invited!
The Jazz Foundation's 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Friday, June 9th
• 7:30 pm - Anniversary introduction by Jazz Foundation founder Jorge Dau. Presentation of Special Guests. Words to honor the memory of Fernando Toussaint (Javier Aranda, Erik Montenegro). Presentation of plaque in Honor of Fernando Toussaint.
• 8:30 pm - Presentation of the Atlas Book of Jazz in Mexico by Antonio Malacara
• 9:30 pm - Gerry López and the No Trío Quartet Concert
• 11:00 pm - Inauguration of the A.M. bar.
Saturday, June 10th
• 9:00 pm - Welcome to the musicians of Vallarta
• 9:30 pm - Collective concert and Jam Session featuring local and guest musicians
Sunday, June 11th
• 9:00 pm - Swing and Dance Band Concert. Tickets on sale now.Open Thursday through Sunday from 6:00 pm to 2:00 am, The Jazz Foundation is located on the 2nd floor of Allende #116, overlooking the Malecón in downtown Puerto Vallarta. For more information, visit JazzPV.com, call (322) 113-0295, or follow them on Facebook.