Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - What could be more American than celebrating the 4th of July with a barbecue at the beach? If you are here in Puerto Vallarta, make plans now to celebrate the 241st birthday of the United States on Tuesday, July 4, from 6-9 pm at Langostinos on Los Muertos Beach.
Just $400 pesos buys you an unlimited buffet of burgers (beef, turkey and vegan), hot dogs, potato salad, cole slaw, watermelon, brownies, one drink ticket, music for dancing by Sylvie Scopazzo and The Zippers, and a raffle for great prizes!
Here's a look at just a few of the incredible raffle prizes that could you win:
• A one-week vacation rental in the new Pavilion Building – value $660 USD
• A 4-night/5-day stay at beautiful Casita Vida in Old Town – value $720 USD
• A 4-hour afternoon sail on Banderas Bay aboard a 34-foot sailboat – value $200 USD
• A tour of Vallarta's craft beer scene – value $50 USD per person
• A New York State Gift Basket
• Gift Certificates for Langostinos and SALUD Super Food
• Original artwork by some of Vallarta's most talented artisans
• Mucho mas!
Event tickets are now on sale at Langostinos, at MailBoxes Etc. in Old Town, and by contacting Marilyn Khan at exkhan(at)usfamily.net.USAers, Canadians, Mexicans - if you're in town, you're invited!