Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Kaiser Maximilian is celebrating 23 years as one of the city's finest restaurants so, in addition to participating in Vallarta Restaurant Week 2018, which runs through June 10th, they'll be serving their special $466 peso, three-course menu for lunch and dinner through June 14th.
Now in its 14th year, Restaurant Week gives everyone a chance to sample some of the best food in Puerto Vallarta at exceptional prices. Most of the participating restaurants offer three courses with three options for each course, but Kaiser Maximilian gives you more choices.
"The standard for Restaurant Week is three choices for each course," says Owner/Chef Andreas Rupprechter, "but I've decided to give diners more options for the same low price."
At Kaiser Maximilian, you can choose between 8 appetizers, 9 entrées and 5 desserts - all developed from authentic family recipes. The restaurant's Austrian cuisine is expertly prepared with quality ingredients by their expert culinary team and served in an European bistro atmosphere.
Kaiser Maximilian's 2018 Restaurant Week / 23rd Anniversary Menu
Served from 12 noon until 11 pm through June 14 for just $466 pesos with your choice of one dish from each course:
• Potato cream soup with fried aged cheddar cheese and scallion
• Onion soup with white wine, toast and gratinated cheese
• Red cabbage cream soup with roasted duck crust, potato dumpling
• Garlic and herb flavored bread soup
• Caesar salad with crispy potato croutons
• Tuna carpaccio with mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes
• Raviolis with fennel filling, prosciutto, mushrooms and tarragon sauce
• Roasted quail with mushroom risotto and parmesan
• Coffee spiced beef tenderloin, sauce Foyot, grilled vegetables, potato gratin
• Red snapper fillet with shrimp sauce, celery and fennel
• Veal Scaloppini with twice-baked potato and creamed spinach
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin, Austrian onion rings and sautéed potatoes
• Roasted leg of veal on glazed vegetable, Spätzle, cream sauce with mushrooms
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes and Austrian salad
• Rahmschnitzel, sautéed pork loin escalopes with noodles, cream mushroom sauce
• Lachsforelle, salmon trout fillet with Speck raisin nage, herbs and celery purée
• Rosemary Chicken Breast served with mashed potatoes, mustard seed-sauce and garlic roasted vegetables
• Chocolate pot de crème, caramel mousse, sea salt
• Vanilla ice cream covered with a hot crepe and chocolate sauce with pecans
• "Sacher" chocolate cake with mint ice cream
• Linzertorte, Linzer tart with yoghurt ice cream and berry sauce
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream under a caramelized sugar crust
Kaiser Maximilian's Restaurant Week menu is being served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm through June 13th. The restaurant will be closed for vacation from June 14 to July 25. Both the Espresso Bar and the Main Dining Room will reopen on July 26, 2018.
"I would like to welcome all of our long-time clients to our anniversary celebration," says owner Andreas Rupprechter, "and I hope this promotion encourages other to try our restaurant for the first time." The regular a la carte menu is also available.Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.