Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - With 59 restaurants offering three-course prix-fixe menus, with three selections per course, and three pricing options determined by each restaurant's menu, Vallarta Restaurant Week offers diners lots of choices. And, with two different menus in two price categories, Di Vino Dante Wine and Tapas Bar offers even more!
This year, for the very first time, there are three Restaurant Week menu price categories: $269, $399 and $466 pesos (tips and beverages not included). While other restaurants are only offering one prix-fixe menu, Di Vino Dante offers diners two different Restaurant Week menus in two price categories - and both have vegetarian options!
Restaurant Week at Di Vino Dante - Option 1
Select one dish from each category for just $269 pesos
• Cream of Carrot Soup with coconut served in a bread bowl
• Seared Tuna Salad with tomato, olives, red and green pepper and French dressing
• Ana Potatoes: potato slices with mushroom and onion
• Grilled Arrachera marinated with Guajillo chile, potato & celery purée and roasted carrots
• Stuffed Seafood Ravioli in shrimp bisque with cherry tomato
• Grilled Mixed Baby Vegetables with Cajun tofu
• Nutella Panna Cotta
• Orange Cheesecake
• Vanilla Crème Brûlée
Restaurant Week at Di Vino Dante - Option 2
Select one dish from each category for just $399 pesos
• Sopa de Mariscos (Seafood Soup)
• Tomato Salad: mix of tomatoes with a fried onion vinaigrette
• Grilled Seta Mushroom Salad with greens
• Gravlaxcured Salmon Trout with beet, stuffed with mix of cheese and dill
• Grilled Shrimp marinated in malt and mustard vinaigrette over quinoa
• Tart of mixed vegetables
• Passion Fruit Crème Brûlée
• Chocolate Cake filled with buttermilk cream & bathed in chocolate
• Poached Pear in wine accompanied by vanilla ice cream
Di Vino Dante's extensive wine list, with an emphasis on Mexican and Latin American blends by the bottle or the glass, along with the restaurant's wide selection of creative cocktails and ice-cold artisanal beers, offer diners even more choices, and the perfect complement to your meal.
This chic Wine and Tapas bar offers open-air dining on a patio overlooking Galleria Dante's sculpture garden, or air-conditioned dining in the wine cellar that can accommodate up to 23 people. It's a welcome option during Vallarta's hot afternoons and evenings, and so are the Restaurant Week discounts on Di Vino Dante's delicious food.Located above Galleria Dante at Basilio Badillo #269 in the Old Town / Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta, Di Vino Dante is open Monday through Saturday from 2 pm to 11 pm. For more information, call (322) 223-3734, send an email to info.divinodante(at)gmail.com, or visit DiVinoDante.com.