Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Though best-known for serving Puerto Vallarta residents and visitors exceptional Austrian fare, Kaiser Maximilian owner Andreas Rupprechter invites you to dive into the special 'Oysters and More' menu, which is being served, along with the restaurant's regular menu, through February 2, 2019.
Can't resist fresh oysters? Neither can Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomera, who has combined the flavors of Kaiser Maximilian with fresh-shucked oysters to create mouth-watering dishes that shine a spotlight on these little gems of the sea, including:
• Oysters Rockefeller Ensenada-style, with Spinach and Cheese
• Oysters Margarita with Tequila and Citrus Fruits
• Warm Oysters with Lime Glacage and Red Onions
• Oysters with Wasabi, Cucumber & Caviar
Not an oyster fan? Along with the many variations of mollusk dishes, Juan Carlos has used his creativity along with fresh local seafood to add everybody's favorite shellfish, lobster, to the specialties on the restaurant's 'Oysters and More' menu.
• Lobster Bisque with Shrimp
• Roasted Lobster with Mashed Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes Provencal and Capers
• Lobster Thermidor with Rice and Sautéed Vegetables
• Surf & Turf: Beef Tenderloin in red wine sauce with Lobster, Potato Gratin & Vegetables
No matter which dish you choose, at Kaiser Maximilian, every meal is created and masterfully plated to awe you with every bite.
The 'Oysters and More' menu is served from noon to 11 pm at Espresso Bar and 6 to 11 pm in The Main Dining Room. Both restaurants have covered outdoor seating and air-conditioned interior seating.
Whether dining al fresco at the European-style sidewalk café tables, or in the intimate air-conditioned dining room, you'll enjoy the fabulous cuisine, professional service & elegant atmosphere that have made Kaiser Maximilian a top spot for fine dining in Puerto Vallarta.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.