Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Since its first edition in 2005 Restaurant Week has provided diners with the perfect excuse to visit their favorite, or experience new, Puerto Vallarta restaurants at reduced prices.
That's why Restaurant Week 2019 is the perfect time to visit Bistro Limón, an interactive and super friendly eatery like no other in Puerto Vallarta - or anywhere else!
Canadian Chef Bruce Byng raises fine dining to new heights. His creative dishes have a distinctive flair that delights diners. And, during Restaurant Week(s), you can enjoy a fabulous three-course menu, with choices for each course, for just $399 pesos.
2019 Vallarta Restaurant Week Menu at Bistro Limón
Served from 5:00-8:30 pm, through June 10
• Charred Heirloom Tomato Soup with apple smoked bacon
• Crisp Romaine Lettuce with fresh berries and cracked pepper, topped with shaved Parmesan
• Brochette of Shrimp with Alderwood smoked salt and fresh lemon
• Prime Rib of Pork with Madagascar peppercorn and berry compote
• Rainbow Trout with a hot butter caper-berry sauce and fresh herbs
• Grilled Sirloin with savory chimichurri and charred corn
• Petite Pot of Bernard Callebaut Chocolate
• Poached Pear with agave honey and a reduction of Chianti
• French Lemon Tart with a crisp brûlée of Mexican piloncillo
Make plans now to come to Bistro Limón during 2019 Restaurant Week. You will enjoy a fine dining experience that is as memorable as it is pleasing to the palate.Bistro Limón is located at Pulpito 377 in Puerto Vallarta's Colonia Alta Vista. To make your reservations, visit bistrolimon.com, or call 322-113-0051.