Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Kaiser Maximilian is celebrating 24 years as one of the city's finest restaurants so, in addition to participating in Vallarta Restaurant Week 2019, which runs through June 10th, they'll be serving their special $466 peso, three-course menu for lunch and dinner through June 11th.
Now in its 15th year, Restaurant Week gives everyone a chance to sample some of the best food in Puerto Vallarta at exceptional prices. Most of the participating restaurants offer three courses with three options for each course, but Kaiser Maximilian gives you more choices.
"The standard for Restaurant Week is three choices for each course," says Owner/Chef Andreas Rupprechter, "but I've decided to give diners more options for the same low price."
At Kaiser Maximilian, you can choose between 10 appetizers, 10 entrées and 9 desserts - all developed from authentic family recipes. The restaurant's Austrian cuisine is expertly prepared with quality ingredients by their expert culinary team and served in an European bistro atmosphere.
Kaiser Maximilian's 2019 Restaurant Week / 24th Anniversary Menu
Served from 12 noon until 11 pm through June 11 for just $466 pesos with your choice of one dish from each course:
• Spinach Strudel with mixed greens and tomatoes
• Caesar Salad with crispy potato croutons
• Duck Confit Salad, sherry vinaigrette, squash, pears, winter greens
• Marinated Mahi Mahi with green asparagus in vinaigrette
• Raviolis with fennel filling, prosciutto, mushrooms and tarragon sauce
• Gnocchi with mushrooms, spinach and truffle sauce
• Chile Poblano Cream Soup with corn and cheese
• Onion Soup with white wine, toast and gratinated cheese
• Garlic and Herb flavored bread soup
• Red Cabbage Cream Soup with roasted duck crust, potato dumpling
• Beef Tenderloin, creamy gorgonzola cheese, vegetables, mushrooms, potato gratin
• Trout Fillet with Speck raisin nage, herbs and celery purée
• Red Snapper Fillet with noodles, pea and hibiscus sauce
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin, Austrian onion rings, sautéed potatoes
• Chicken Breast with rosemary, mashed potatoes, mustard seed-sauce, vegetables
• Roasted Leg of Veal, glazed vegetables, Spätzle, cream sauce with mushrooms
• Veal Scaloppini with angel hair pasta, mozzarella, asparagus, red wine sauce
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes and Austrian salad
• Rahmschnitzel, sautéed pork loin scallops with noodles and a cream mushroom sauce
• Braised Rabbit, fettuccini, Pinot Noir sauce, vegetables, Parmesan
• "Rehrücken," flourless chocolate cake with mint ice cream, whipped cream
• Sour Cream Cheesecake, coconut crust, rum poached pineapple, strawberries
• Cottage Cheese Strudel and peach compote, vanilla ice cream
• Warm Pecan Chocolate Bourbon Tart, vanilla ice cream
• Vanilla Ice Cream covered with a hot crepe, chocolate sauce, pecans
• Chocolate Pot de Crème, caramel mousse, sea salt
• Austrian Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream under a caramelized sugar crust
• Copa Maximilian, vanilla, pecan ice cream, bananas, Kahlúa and whipped cream
Kaiser Maximilian's Restaurant Week menu is being served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm through June 11th. The regular a la carte menu will also be available.
"I would like to welcome all of our long-time clients to join us during Restaurant Week and be part of our 24th anniversary celebration," says Andreas Rupprechter, "and I hope this special menu encourages others to try our restaurant for the first time."
Nore: Kaiser Maximilian will be closed for vacation from June 12 to July 24. Both the Espresso Bar and the Main Dining Room will reopen on July 25, 2019.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.