Puerto Vallarta Real Estate | January 2008
|La Vida Resort - Setting the Bar Higher|
Patrick Harrison - PVNN
Puerto Vallarta - La Vida, a luxury oceanfront community of only 23 residencias located just minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport in the romantic seaside village of Bucerias, announced today that a limited number of five-year fractional yacht ownerships will be included with purchase. Along with many elements and features found only at La Vida, this added amenity further separates La Vida from other developments around Banderas Bay.
Click image to enlarge
|La Vida also offers a home resort lifestyle experience like no other development in Banderas Bay.|
Blessed with deep, calm waters, Banderas Bay is the largest natural bay in Mexico and the second largest in North America, surpassed only by Canada's Hudson Bay. Combining near-perfect temperatures and 320 sun-filled days a year with a countless variety of sea life including dolphins, sea turtles and the winter-haven for gray and humpback whales, Banderas Bay offers the boating enthusiast of all types the perfect place to call home port.
Now La Vida makes this dream even easier. For a limited time, new purchases at La Vida will receive a five-year fractional yacht ownership. These new owners will select from one of many different types of watercraft available to each of them for 15 days a year. Members can select from a speed boat, a 50 ft. motor yacht, or a 45 ft. sail boat among others to enjoy on the bay.
"We are blessed to be located on such a beautiful bay," exclaimed Clynt Taylor, Partner, Strategy & Sales with Sera Resorts. "La Vida is all about quality of design, quality of services and quality of life. This added amenity was a natural extension for our owners to experience."
In addition to uncommon amenities, La Vida also offers a home resort lifestyle experience like no other development in Banderas Bay. Masterfully conceived, this community features eight elements that together clearly differentiate it from all others:
• Private, Exclusive and Secure - This gated community is guarded 24/7 and equipped with video-monitored web-based security systems.
• In the Middle of the Bay - It is the only upscale private boutique beachfront community situated in the heart of Banderas Bay, strategically placed between Vallarta and Punta de Mita.
• World Renowned Architect - Fernando de Haro, recently recognized as one of the "World's Top-100 Architects," has designed La Vida to captivate the romantic spirit of Mexico.
• Designer - Patti Gallardo, one of Mexico's leading interior designers and design consultant for Hacienda San Angel, one of the world's finest boutique hotels according to Concierge.com.
• Handcrafted Finishes - Hand-cast and polished color-impregnated concrete counters, Saltillo terracotta floors with pebble accents, artist-designed and handmade lighting fixtures, copper sinks, talavera tiles and hand-carved tropical hardwoods throughout give La Vida a distinction that stands in stark contrast to the typical granite and polished marble common in many large mass-produced developments.
• High-end amenities - Wolf stoves, Subzero refrigerators, Bosch dishwashers, along with double-filtered UV water-purification and de-humidification systems are standard in every home.
• Resort-Style Services - La Vida is fully staffed with property management, concierge services, housekeeping and maintenance to provide residents with resort-style services.
• Development Team - The development team brings years of experience in the design and construction of luxury properties in Mexico, and is pleased to have CarVal Investments as its financial partner.
Special pre-construction prices are still available. Residencias begin at $787,500 USD. Complete details on La Vida and the limited yacht memberships are available by calling (329) 298-0300 or visiting the La Vida sales office. Additional information about La Vida, floor plans and availability are available online at LaVida.com.
Born in Seattle, WA, Patrick Harrison has been living in PV for more than 3 years. Drawing on his experience in entertainment, radio, retail and sports marketing in major US cities, Patrick opened his own business here in Vallarta, P. Gringo Marketing & PR, a successful Public Relations Firm that targets the English-speaking tourist and local communities. You can contact Patrick at patrickinpv(at)gmail.com
Click HERE for more articles by Patrick Harrison.