|Puerto Vallarta Home Tours by PEACE|
Gerald M. Rapp - PVNN
January 09, 2011
Take a 3-1/2 hour guided tour through some of Vallarta’s most beautiful homes in the comfort of an air-conditioned bus. Explore everything from classic, traditional Vallarta casas to graceful haciendas and breathtaking million dollar oceanfront condos and villas knowing that your donation is going to support Puerto Vallarta’s most worthy charities.
|The 2011 PEACE calendars are available for purchase at any PEACE event, at the PEACE headquarters in Punta de Mita, or by contacting becci(at)peacemexico.org.|
• Tickets sold and tours depart from Superior Tours Vallarta in Plaza Romy located at the corner of Ignacio I. Vallarta and Lazaro Cardenas.
• Tours depart at 10:00AM every Tuesday through April 5th.
• Advance Ticket Sales $30 US donation, $400 Pesos donation (available the week prior to each tour from Superior Tours Vallarta from 11:00 to 5:00 daily)
• Day of Tour Tickets $35 US donation, $450 Pesos donation (ticket sales open at 8:30 on tour days- cash only, no credit cards)
• Wear comfortable walking shoes as access to many of the homes requires walking up or down cobblestone streets. Feel free to bring your camera.
For more information, please call 224-4407 or visit www.peacemexico.org
PEACE: Protection, Education, Animals, Culture and Environment, is a nonprofit organization established in 2005, made of four main programs which focus on education, entrepreneurship, animal well-being, and community engagement in the coastal regions of Nayarit, Jalisco and Quintana Roo, Mexico. Through innovative and community based programs, PEACE is working to improve the quality of life in local communities throughout the Bahía de Banderas. For more information, please visit PeaceMexico.org or click HERE to read more about PEACE