Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - If you love to dine out, then get ready because Vallarta Restaurant Week is here! And if you love authentic Mexican cuisine, then be sure to visit one of Puerto Vallarta's most popular Mexican restaurants - El Arrayán Cocina Tradicional.
Every year from May 15-31st, owners Carmen Porras and Claudia Victoria, and their staff present a menu of old traditional Mexican family specialties. And this year is no exception - Chef Alfonso Corona has created some scrumptious Restaurant Week selections that will exceed your expectations:
Appetizers (choice of one)
• Chicharrón 'Tlacoyos' - corn dough with pork, 'crema' & crumbly cheese
• Stuffed Jalapeńos - Mild spiced home pickled peppers stuffed with tuna
• Mixed lettuce salad - with Fresh watermelon, light dressing, caramelized peanuts
Entrées (choice of one)
• Pork & 'Mole' Tamal - in banana leaf wrapper, black beans & zucchini in tomato broth
• Beef stew - Tomatillo & toasted pumpkin seed broth, steamed veggies
• Chicken in Guajillo-garlic sauce - with aromatic spices, green beans
Desserts (choice of one)
• Sweet Corn Pie, homemade ice cream
• 'Rey Amargo' Chocolate Flan
• Dark Sugar Yams with spices and ice cream
You'll get all of this for only $199 pesos per person through May 31, 2015. Come enjoy a unique experience full of the flavors and traditions of Mexico at El Arrayán Cocina Tradicional during Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Week. (Beverages & gratuity not included.)
El Arrayán is for serious lovers of traditional Mexican cuisine. The fine staff is very attentive and smiling, answering any question you have and, fulfilling your culinary desires.
"Along with the creations of Chef Alfonso Corona, this young team endeavors to deliver the best quality food with efficient friendly service along the highest international standards. We love to make people feel at home in our home. Our patron's satisfaction and enjoyment is important to us," says Carmen.
Be sure to visit El Arrayán during Vallarta Restaurant Week 2015. You'll be glad you did.Located at #344 Allende, just a short stroll up from the Malécon in downtown Puerto Vallarta, El Arrayán is open Wednesday-Monday from 5:30 pm to 11 pm. Closed on Tuesdays. Visa, MasterCard and American Express Cards are accepted. Reservations online at ElArrayan.com.mx or by calling (322) 222-7195.
Click HERE to learn more about El Arrayán.