Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - This Saturday, November 7, marks the Puerto Vallarta Old Town Farmers Market - Tianguis Cultural's 7th opening day, and you're invited to enjoy every "make it, bake it, grow it" moment!
Join us for our ribbon cutting ceremony (9:30 am) at the top of the stairs across from A Page in the Sun. Then shop from over 90 farmers, producers and artisans who share their talents with thousands each year.
• Male and female fashionistas will love the original, shabby chic clothing designs of Siruela Ropa de Autor.
• Farm-fresh, organic produce is always in fashion! Get this season's bounty from Ranchito Del Mar.
• Pick up a museum-quality clay piece from Tomas Esparza Leon of Barro Brunido. His works have been shown in distinguished museums and galleries around the world.
• Fermented foods and natural vinegars from Small World Probiotics will improve digestion, immunity and bowel health. Choose from a variety of sauerkraut flavors and vinegars.
• The beauty of Mexico comes alive with Melly Milagro's colorful photo-on-board pieces. Each photograph was taken by the artist during her travels.
• Power-packed with nutrients, Chia Mexican Seed's locally grown black and white organic chia seeds are the perfect superfood. Add them to your favorite salad, smoothie, yogurt or dip!
• Wow – that's the response you'll hear when wearing these handmade beaded originals from Frida Kahlo Necklaces. (Other designs available.)
• If you love Indian food, be sure to stop by Bites of India for tasty tandoori chicken, samosas and more!
Hungry? Stop by our International Food Court – now in its new location across from the beach. Enjoy Thai, American, Taiwanese and Mexican as well as our vegan options, including hamburgers, al pastor and falafels.
The "sweet stuff" located through out the market includes:
• Sweet breads & sticky buns
• Chocolate-covered bananas
• Candied nuts
• Peanut brittle
• Cakes & cookies
• Artisan chocolates
Interested in becoming a new OTFM-TC vendor or volunteer? Stop by the information booth to pick up an application.For market updates in English - and now in Spanish - please visit OldTownFM.com, and "like" us on Facebook.
Click HERE to learn more about the Puerto Vallarta Old Town Farmers' Market.