Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Spring will soon be sprung and Daiquiri Dick's restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is serving up the hits from the fall and winter 2015 and 2016 during the Weekly Special Dinner menu. This one runs through March 13, 2016.
Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia have been putting together fabulous weekly specials all season long and now they are offering the hits. This is an a la carte dinner menu which is served from 5 to 11 pm.
• Soft Shell Crab in Tempura with Saffron Sauce and Wasabi Glaze with brioche crouton, spinach and a roasted pepper garnish
• Charred Tomatillo Soup with Parmesan Cheese
• Roasted Beet Salad with Apple, Goat Cheese and Candied Almonds
• Blackened Sea Bass with Corn and Cherry Tomato Relish served with succotash
• Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Shrimp and Octopus
• Smothered Beef Medallion with Roasted New Potatoes, grilled asparagus and sweet onions with crumbled bleu cheese and Dijon and rosemary sauce
• Banana Bread Pudding with Warm Chocolate Sauce
• Coconut Crème Brûlée
During the spring season reservations are recommended, 222-0566. Just a note about the restaurant's reservation policy: Reservations are held for a maximum of 15 minutes. They do not guarantee particular tables, although they make every effort to accommodate requests. This policy is in place to ensure the integrity of all reservations.
Daiquiri Dick's, An Exceptional Experience.
Open daily from 9 am to 11 pm, Daiquiri Dick's offers elegant dining in a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visa, MasterCard and Banamex accepted. Reservations are recommended and can be made online at ddpv.com.Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.