Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - One of the many reasons that Puerto Vallarta is a comfortable choice for many foreign investors entering into the Mexican real estate market is that the Banderas Bay area has both an American and Canadian consulate.
While living in Puerto Vallarta is extremely secure, having a consulate close at hand can be both convenient and helpful. Here are some ways that your consulate can assist you.
• Voting assistance when voting in a federal election from Mexico.
• Passport services including renewals, emergency replacements, declaration in lieu of guarantor (Canada), name changes and emergency travel documents.
• Notary services, including certified copies, legal signatures & legal declaration packages.
• Birth Abroad Report (Canada only, for Americans to register a birth abroad they must work with the U.S. Consulate General in Guadalajara)
• Emergency services including attorney referrals, medical referrals, assistance in the case of detainment by the police and assistance in case of large-scale emergency.
For most, consular emergency services are not something that will ever be needed, but if you are considering buying a home in Puerto Vallarta or The Riviera Nayarit, the ability to deal with passport issues, have documents authenticated, and voter assistance right here in the greater Banderas Bay area can be extremely convenient.
Since 1997, Wayne Franklin and his team at Tropicasa Realty have been a trusted name in Puerto Vallarta real estate. Tropicasa Realty is the region's representative for "The Leading Agents of the World" and with over 100 years of combined experience in real estate, all agents of the company are affiliated with AMPI. Wayne Franklin or any member of his knowledgeable team can be contacted in-person at their Romantic Zone Office - Pulpito 145-A at Olas Altas. While in PV they can be reached at (322) 222-6505 or by calling 866-978-5539 (Toll-Free) from the U.S.
Click HERE to learn more about Tropicasa Realty, or visit tropicasa.com.