Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - The internationally inspired menu at Daiquiri Dick's Restaurant is adding even more flare by featuring a special World Flavors a la carte dinner menu in addition to their regular menu. Take your taste buds on a world tour... and you don't even have to leave Puerto Vallarta to do it!
Every two weeks there's a new selection of World Flavors. Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia have created dishes with authentic flavors - but new twists - for this special menu, which is being served from 5 to 11 pm through January 31, 2017.
• Roasted Beet Salad with apples, goat cheese and candied almonds
• Green Minestrone with fennel, leeks, zucchini, cannellini beans, orzo and parsley
• Shrimp and Calamari Frito Mixto with aioli
• Roast Duckling with Thai Mussaman Curry - roasted duck, served in Thai style, with a curry sauce, rice and veggies
• Seared Miso Marinated Tuna with wasabi vinaigrette on a bed of sautéed gingered napa cabbage, carrots and green beans
• Spaghetti with Shrimp and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
• Cranberry Lime Pie
• Double Coconut Cake
You can make reservations by calling 222-0566.
Enjoy a super sunset, excellent meal and superior service at Daiquiri Dick's, where every meal is An Exceptional Experience.
For an evening at home, cocktail hour on your balcony, or picnic lunches for a trip, ask about our line of take-out sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres, breads and pastries.
Open daily from 9 am to 11 pm, Daiquiri Dick's offers elegant dining in a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visa, MasterCard and Banamex accepted. Reservations are recommended and can be made online at ddpv.com.Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.