San Pancho, Nayarit, Mexico - Entreamigos began in 2006 on a kitchen table in the middle of a San Pancho street. Today, housed in a giant warehouse recognized as a model sustainable facility, it is an active community center with classes and workshops, a scholarship program, a bilingual library for children and adults, a computer center, an extensive recycling program, a gift store and the Recicla thrift shop.
Please join Entreamigos on Monday, February 6 from 6 to 11 pm to celebrate 11 years committed to children, education, the environment and the community of San Pancho.
We will be celebrating the history and future of Entreamigos while discovering the tastes of tequilas of Mexico in the spectacular setting of the Polo Lounge at La Patrona Polo Club.
This gala event includes all of the things that you would expect and more... special touches, attention to detail, artistic quality and surprises that make Entreamigos events, the "not to be missed" events of the season. This event supports the Entreamigos Library and children's programs in San Pancho.
Your ticket price includes:
• Complimentary Mexican traditional drinks and tastes
• Delicious 3 course dinner
• Raffles and Prizes
• Paddle Drop Auction
• Live Music and Dancing
• and a few more surprises...
Your ticket includes access to our "Tastes of Mexico" tequila and other Mexican drinks specialty bar. Interesting non-alcoholic options will also be offered. There will be a cash bar for additional drink purchases. Raffles may be paid in cash, credit card or the following day at Entreamigos.
There are THREE ways to register for this event.
1. You may register as an individual or couple. The ticket price is $50 USD/$1000 Pesos per person. You will be seated at an open table that is available on the evening of the event.
2. You may sponsor a table and invite specific guests to join you at your table. In this case you will pay the discounted price of $375 USD /$7500 Pesos for the 8 seats at your table and you may invite the guests of your choosing. You may register your guests at the moment you reserve your table (you will need names and emails) or you can ask them to register later. If you are sharing the cost of the table, your guests will pay you directly.
3. You may register as an invited guest for someone's table. This allows you to register at no charge and receive a printable or e-ticket so that you may enter at the hour of your choosing and you will not need to spend time registering as you enter the event.
50% of all tickets have already been sold, so don't miss out - Click HERE to register Today!
All reservations marked "Pay at the Door," must be paid at Entreamigos by Friday, February 3, 2017. For more information and driving directions, click HERE.
Entreamigos primary focus is to increase educational opportunities for the children of San Pancho in Nayarit Mexico. To achieve these goals Entreamigos runs an art collective non-profit store, a library, a computer center and a collection of educational and community based workshops and initiatives. Entreamigos is entirely funded by donations and almost completely run by volunteers. To learn more about our programs and activities please visit entreamigos.org.mx.