Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Sustainable building and eco-friendly homes are the biggest trend happening on the real estate market today. While many people like the idea of owning a more eco-conscious home, many buyers don't understand the full extent to which greener living can benefit them. Here are a few points to consider about buying green home.
• Water and energy-efficient homes add up to big savings on your monthly utilities.
• Recycled building materials are less expensive, savings which can be passed on to home-buyers.
• Green homes generally use materials that are built to last, requiring less maintenance.
• Higher property value, as the interest in greener homes continues to strengthen on the real estate market.
• Natural lighting
• Organic and chemical-free building materials
• Cleaner air quality
• Naturally regulated temperature
• A healthier indoor environment
• Significantly reduced waste
• Water and energy conservation
• A lower carbon footprint and reduced chemical emissions
Click HERE for more Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle tips from Tropicasa Realty.
Since 1997, Wayne Franklin and his team at Tropicasa Realty have been a trusted name in Puerto Vallarta real estate. Tropicasa Realty is the region's representative for "The Leading Agents of the World" and with over 100 years of combined experience in real estate, all agents of the company are affiliated with AMPI. Wayne Franklin or any member of his knowledgeable team can be contacted in-person at their Romantic Zone Office - Pulpito 145-A at Olas Altas. While in PV they can be reached at (322) 222-6505 or by calling 866-978-5539 (Toll-Free) from the U.S.
Click HERE to learn more about Tropicasa Realty, or visit tropicasa.com.