Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - The internationally inspired menu at Daiquiri Dick's is adding even more flare by featuring a special World Flavors a la carte dinner menu that changes regularly during the season. Take your taste buds on a world tour and you don't even have to leave Puerto Vallarta to do it!
This time, Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia have created an array of dishes with authentic flavors but with new twists. This special a la carte menu runs through March 15, and dinner is served from 5 to 11 pm.
Daiquiri Dick's World Flavors Menu
• Roasted Eggplant and Cauliflower Salad with tahini green goddess dressing
• Sea Bass, Leek and Celery Chowder with white beans
• Spicy Tuna Tartare in sesame-miso cones
• Pork Chops Vindalo in a dried chile marinade with cinnamon, turmeric and ginger, served with sweet potato purée
• Orange-Miso Marinated Grilled Salmon, served with cauliflower pure over cooked white cabbage
• Linguine with Arrabiatta sauce and mussels
• Carrot Cake
• Panacotta with berry sauce
The restaurant's regular a la carte menu is also available.
This commitment to excellence in dining helps keep the process interesting for the chefs, as well as for the patrons. Chef Ignacio says, "It helps us expand our expertise. We would like to offer a wide variety of foods in as many styles as we know how." Taste the world at a fraction of the cost during the Special Dinner Menus.
Enjoy a perfect sunset, an excellent meal and superior service at Daiquiri Dick's, where dining is always An Exceptional Experience.
Open daily from 9 am to 11 pm, Daiquiri Dick's offers elegant dining in a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visa, MasterCard and Banamex accepted. Reservations are recommended and can be made online at ddpv.com.Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.