Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Mother's Day. Celebrated evey year on May 10 in Mexico and the second Sunday of May in the United States, it is a day where many people go out of their way to show their moms exactly how much they mean to them. What a great opportunity to treat this special woman to a wonderful brunch.
From Thursday, May 10 through Sunday, May 13 between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm make Daiquiri Dick's Restaurant a necessary stop to celebrate Mother's Day. There's terrace, patio and beach dining available, and there will be live music by Fusión on Sunday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia have created a Mother's Day Festival. There's a spectacular two course brunch with choices for each course for only $240 pesos. (They are also serving an extraordinary Mother's Day celebration dinner menu.)
Daiquiri Dick's Mother's Day Brunch Extravaganza
May 10 - 13 from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. $240 pesos
• A Mimosa or Bloody Mary
• Orange Juice and Coffee or Tea
• Fruit Plate and a House Made Pastry
Second Course - Your choice of:
• French Toast - with house made challah bread, bananas, pecans and cinnamon
• Pancakes with bananas and pecans
• Machaca with eggs, poblano chile, onions and tomatoes, served with refried beans, and corn or flour tortillas
• Chilaquiles with red or green sauce, and choice of grilled chicken breast or eggs served with refried beans
• Sunrise Burrito - scrambled eggs, chorizo, tomato, onion, jalapeños & avocado salsa
• Chile Relleno stuffed with scrambled eggs and chorizo topped with tomato sauce
Mom has fed you so many times, so this Mother's Day, treat her to a special brunch. The whole family can enjoy the special menu and the regular breakfast/lunch a la carte menu is also available.
Since taking Mom out to eat is a Mother's Day tradition, if you want a particular table at a specific time, please make reservations by calling (322) 222-0566.
Daiquiri Dick's, an Exceptional Experience.
Open daily from 9 am to 11 pm, (Closed on Tuesdays from April to October) Daiquiri Dick's offers elegant dining in a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visa, MasterCard and Banamex accepted. Reservations are recommended and can be made online at ddpv.com.Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.