Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - We are delighted to invite you, our Pasitos friends and supporters, to a very special gourmet dinner on Saturday, May 26, 2018 at one of Puerto Vallarta's top restaurants, the one and only Barrio Bistro in Colonia Versalles!
This is the first fundraising event hosted by the Asociación Culinaria Vallartense, a group of talented Mexican chefs that has decided to organize gastronomic events to benefit local non-profit organizations, and we are really honored to have been chosen as the beneficiary of their inaugural dinner.
• Aguachile de pesca del día y callo fresco de la baja (fresh shrimp and scallops from the Baja cooked in lime and chile) by Everardo Robles - chef at Le Kliff
• Hongos silvestres al cuastecomate (wild mushrooms with cuastecomate fruit) by Memo Wulff - owner and head chef at Barrio Bistro Restaurant
• Latzil tzikil de pollo (a traditional tender chicken dish) by Ignacio del Río Mora - our special guest chef joining us from legendary Benazuza, Cancún
• Tamalito de elote y chile guajillo (corn tamale with guajillo chiles) by Omar García - chef at the Vaca Argentina
• Flan untuoso de chocolate al 70% (sumptuous 70% chocolate flan) by Gunther Auerbach - director of Molecular Chef
Do you have a special anniversary coming up? Is there a friend or loved one you would like to treat? Or do you just fancy giving your palette a good workout? If so, then please do join us at Barrio Bistro on Saturday, May 26th from 6:00 to 11:00 pm.
Tickets cost $990 Pesos. Get yours by calling 322-103-7938 or emailing info(at)pasitosdeluz.org. We will deliver your tickets to you at no extra cost.
Proceeds from the dinner will go towards supporting the vital work of Pasitos de Luz at Casa Connor. We really appreciate all your support!
Barrio Bistro is located at España 305 in the Colonia Versalles neighborhood of Puerto Vallarta. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
Located in El Pitillal, Pasitos de Luz is a marvelous day care facility for children with special needs. This non-profit organization provides children with various handicaps with a caring and loving environment, along with treatment for individual rehabilitation, nutritional meals, physical stimulation and therapy. For more information, Click HERE or visit PasitosDeLuz.org.