Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Summer Happy Hours continue to be a huge success with everyone enjoying getting out and relaxing for a couple of hours with friends. The huge crowds are gone till next fall, so it is much easier to meet new friends who also live here during the summer months. If you are a first-timer let us know and we will introduce you to other ExPats in Vallarta.
In July, ExPats in Vallarta will be having five Happy Hour gatherings:
• Tuesday, July 3rd at Champions Sports Bar at the Marriott Marina Hotel
• Tuesday July 10th at Pancho Villa on Ave. Fluvial, the road to Costco
• Tuesday,July 17th at Champions Sports Bar at the Marriott Marina Hotel
• Tuesday July 24th at El Andariego Restaurant in Colonia 5 de Diciembre
• Tuesday, July 31st at Pancho Villa on Ave. Fluvial, near Costco
Happy Hours are from 5-7 pm. There is no charge to attend, just pay for what you order.
Special Dinners are scheduled for Thursday, July 12th at El Andariego in Colonia 5 de Diciembre and on Thursday, July 26th at Buenos Aires Steak House in Marina Vallarta. Advance reservations and purchased tickets for the dinners are necessary.
To make reservations for the Happy Hours and the Dinners, email sarawise45(at)gmail.com.
The local group of Expats In Vallarta is open to all ExPat residents, visitors and investors from other countries. The purpose of the group is informal fellowship and assistance for ExPats around Vallarta for those considering or living in the area. There is no membership fee or requirement; everyone pays for only what they use or consume.For more information, to join the group, or for insight on what others have experienced during their move to Puerto Vallarta, visit ExpatsInVallarta.com.