Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico - We are excited to announce the upcoming opening of Qulture in Puerto Vallarta. This unique venue will blend art, music and food in one beautiful setting in the heart of Old Town.
• Qulture is located at Venustiano Carranza 466, Emiliano Zapata, PV 48380
• It features 19 local artists in individual studio/galleries, with art ranging from paintings, mixed-media, sculpture, ceramics, leather and jewelry. These studios are completely leased with a waiting list.
• Bar Q, an amazing bar-in-the-round will open in late August, mid-September in the courtyard of Qulture. Open for happy hour and evening to start, it will feature art-inspired drink creations and local favorites at reasonable prices, entertainment and a dedicated dog & cigarette friendly area.
• Bistro Q, the restaurant, will open late October and coincide with the grand opening of Qulture. It will be open for lunch and dinner with Saturday & Sunday jazz brunches. An ever-changing menu will feature small plates, tapas and miniature decadent desserts to compliment a light and lively lifestyle. Take-out specialty party trays will also be available.
QULTURE IN THE COMMUNITY
Qulture is committed to being a good neighbor in our community and will participate in various activities to further a better life for many here. These include:
• Q Mentors - Our artists will donate their time to various art workshops at Qulture for children, particularly those from abused families and from the poorest of our colonias.
• The grand opening of Qulture will benefit a charity to be announced soon.
• Qulture will spearhead the continuing fund-raising efforts to support the coaching staff of Jim Lee's "Kick Start" soccer program for the Volcanes Kids Project.The Qulture website and Facebook page are pending further development. For more information, send an email to jim(at)livingvallarta.com.