Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - World cuisines offer great variety in terms of ingredients and flavor combinations. The chefs at Daiquiri Dick's are featuring a wide selection of tastes on their December 16-30 dinner specials menu, so you don't have to leave Puerto Vallarta to savor the flavors of the world.
Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia, and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia have created a spectacular array of a la carte appetizers, main courses and desserts for the dinner specials that are being served from 5 to 11 pm through December 30, along with the restaurant's regular menu.
• Grilled Italian Bread topped with Brie, Grilled Figs, Fresh Arugula and Balsamic Drizzle
• Quinoa Salad with Avocado, Pistachios and Mint Vinaigrette
• Broccoli and Watercress Soup with Savory Creme Freche
• Five Spice Rubbed Roasted Duck with Cherry Sauce, with Gingered Sweet Potato Puree
• Pan Seared Corvina Filet over Chick Pea Hummus with Moroccan Style Tomato Sauce
• Penne Rigate with Tomato Sauce, Roasted Eggplant and Fresh Mussels
• Sour Cherry Cheese Cake Trifle
• Yelapa-Style Banana Pie
The restaurant's super-friendly and attentive staff treats you as a family friend as you enjoy terrace, patio or beach dining. If you have an early dinner you can catch a fabulous sunset. But no matter what time you dine, incredible views of the beautiful Bay of Banderas enhance every meal.
Open daily from 8 am to 11 pm, Daiquiri Dick's offers elegant dining in a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visa, MasterCard and Banamex accepted. Reservations are recommended and can be made online at ddpv.com.Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.