Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Virtually worldwide, Mexico is known as the land of delicious Mexican food, culture, Mariachi music, and tequila. However, there are so many aspects to the country that many people aren't familiar with. Even for those who live in Mexico, or own a home in Mexico, some of the following facts actually come as a surprise.
1. The origin of the name Mexico is derived from the indigenous Náhuatl language, meaning "in the bellybutton of the moon."
2. Mexico's population is approximately 119,713,200 – with more than half of the population being women.
3. Mexico places 4th in terms of the country with the most ecological diversity, and is home to 9 of the 11 different types of ecosystems.
4. Mexico is home to 17 million hectares of protected land.
5. Mexico exports the largest quantities of avocados, tomatoes, papaya, mango, beer, and tequila. Plus, it is one of the major coffee distributors of the world as well.
6. Mexico City is the city with the most museums per capita in the entire world.
7. Mexican cuisine is one of the top favorite foods on an international level, and is actually considered a Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
8. We were the first flat screen exporter in the world.
9. According to the "Happy Planet Index," Mexico is the 2nd happiest country in the world. (Last updated in 2016.)
10. If you come to visit, we guarantee you're going to end wanting to live here!
The list of things to learn about this spectacular country is never-ending. Living in Mexico can be a dream come true for anyone who wants to give it a shot, and we're here to help. MEXLend is the most experienced residential mortgage broker in Mexico. We accompany you through the process of buying a home, including securing home loans, and Escrow services anywhere in Mexico.Are you looking to purchase vacation or investment property in Mexico? To discover which one of the mortgage loan options that MEXLend offers is right for you, visit MexLend.com, or MexLend.com.mx, email info(at)mexlend.com, or call (322) 222-7377 in Vallarta, toll-free at 1.800.3.Mi.Casa in Mexico or (917) 779-9061 from the United States or Canada.
To learn more about the service MEXlend offers, click HERE.