Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - For anyone buying real estate in Puerto Vallarta, UNIRSE is a place with which you will soon become familiar. An acronym for Unidad Regional de Servicios del Estado, UNIRSE is the regional state services office, where you can accomplish many tasks that anyone who lives, or owns property, here will eventually need.
Located in Fluvial Vallarta at Av. Grandes Lagos 236, and open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm, UNIRSE is an always busy place that offers the following services:
• Issuing driver's licenses and exams
• Paying water bills
• Paying annual Puerto Vallarta property taxes
• Registering vehicles
• Birth certificate requests
• Public registry for property and business
In fact, there are over 30 different service agencies housed at UNIRSE, so you are likely to visit this large building at some point if you live in Puerto Vallarta, either full or part-time. Because it is a bustling place, here are a few tips:
• Check in at the reception desk when you arrive. They will be able to direct you to exactly the right counter to assist you.
• Bring a book or something to entertain yourself while you wait. Each counter has a seating area and you will play a version of musical chairs, as people move from chair to chair as the line progresses, but you may find yourself in the chairs for an hour or two.
• Bring snacks and a drink. There are vending machines at UNIRSE but their offerings are often very limited.
• Free parking is available and bus routes stop directly in front of the UNIRSE building on a regular basis.
Click HERE for more Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle tips from Tropicasa Realty.
Since 1997, Wayne Franklin and his team at Tropicasa Realty have been a trusted name in Puerto Vallarta real estate. Tropicasa Realty is a regional representative of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate and, with over 100 years of combined experience in real estate, all agents of the company are affiliated with AMPI as well as being International members of the U.S. National Association of Realtors. Wayne Franklin or any member of his knowledgeable team can be contacted in-person at their Romantic Zone Office - Pulpito 145-A at Olas Altas. While in PV they can be reached at (322) 222-6505 or by calling 866-978-5539 (Toll-Free) from the U.S.
Click HERE to learn more about Tropicasa Realty, or visit tropicasa.com.