Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Monzón Brewing Company is celebrating two years of brewing craft beer in Puerto Vallarta, and it's time to raise a toast! All are welcome on Saturday, August 3rd, from 5-10 pm at Monzón Brewing Company, Venustiano Carranza 239, in Vallarta's Emiliano Zapata neighborhood.
"TWO YEARS! We can't believe our success," says Monzón co-founder Miranda, "We are so thrilled to share this milestone with everyone in Vallarta. Let's party!"
Here's some of the fun in store for those who want to swing by and raise a glass:
• VIP Reception! Doors will open early at 4 pm for members of Monzón's pint club, Storm Chasers. Come hang with the best staff in Vallarta and toast to two years!
• You enter? YOU WIN! Door prizes will be awarded to the first 100 people to arrive - this year's goodies include discounts on beers and merchandise, and even some freebies! Come early and discover what you've won!
• Special edition anniversary glass! A fun new commemorative Monzón glass will be available, granting purchasers discounted refills on all beers, all night long!
• Two new beer releases! Monzón will be unveiling two new delicious creations at this event... but you'll have to be there to find out what they are.
• Craft Beer Pong! Grab your best beer buddy and join in the fun while competing for the title of "Beer Pong Champion."
There's lots more in store for everyone, so don't miss your chance to be part of this fantastic celebration. Keep an eye on Monzón's Facebook page for updates.Monzón's Mission: Why do we brew? To craft beer and experiences that make the world feel like a smaller place. To inspire others with genuine taste derived from local and innovative ingredients that culminate in curious beers. To give back to the community via a commitment to the environment and local non-profits. Why do we brew? To save you from boring beer.