Health & Beauty
|Dr. José Antonio Rodriguez
LASIK & Cataract Surgery for Less in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Save your vision while saving money with Dr. José Antonio Rodriguez, a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in phacoemulsification cataract removal and laser refractive eye surgery (also known as LASIK).
Why Dr. Rodriguez?
• Dr. Rodriguez holds a general medical degree from the University of Guadalajara and an advanced degree from the Autónoma de Guadalajara Ophthamologie.
• Eight-year practice in Puerto Vallarta
• Over 500 successful surgeries performed
• First ophthalmologist in Puerto Vallarta to use phacoemulsification technology - the most up-to-date cataract removal procedure.
• Dr. Rodriguez can answer all your questions - in English.
• Offices located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - one of the premier vacation destinations in Mexico.
Competence. Credentials. Personal Attention. Your first choice for precision eye surgery in Puerto Vallarta. Expect the best from Dr. José Antonio Rodriguez.
To arrange a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez, call (322) 225-3445, 293-5493 or 225-0417, or email info(at)healthcareresourcespv.com for more information.
| B E L O W T H E F O L D
Spotlight on Vallarta: Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery in Puerto Vallarta
Can you say "Phacoemulsification?" Dr. Jose Antonio Rodriguez can not only pronounce it, he is the first board-certified ophthomologist in Puerto Vallarta to use this state-of-the-art cataract removal technology on cataract patients.
Dr. Jose Antonio Rodriguez: Restoring Good Vision to Aging Eyes
From the moment you step into the office of Dr. Jose Antonio Rodriguez, a board-certified ophthalmologist in the Medica Vallarta complex, you'll discover that you don't have to have 20/20 vision to see that having eye surgery in Puerto Vallarta is a win/win proposition.